View Single Post
Old 02-07-2013, 04:49 PM   #1
bigmamakelsey
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
sold

A few woolies I need to destash! LOW PRICES! Only scrappies remain!

WSK medium "Canbridge" manpris, BFL. Knit by Nola's knits. These are EUC, no felting or issues, but they need a shave! I'll be buying a new shaver this weekend, so if they sell after that I'll get them looking good I don't know what stitch she used, but they're very easy to cuff if you'd like them shorter, like boardies. $22ppd SOLD
W: 16 1/2
H: 20
I: 6

Unknown set - but super cute. The knitter didn't know the base, either. Nice and thick. The blue yarn was seconds because it has a few light red marks throughout, priced accordingly. Comes with hat. EUC, only used a few times, no felting. $23ppd SOLD
W: 17
H: 20
I: 8 1/2

Med/lrg scrappies from merino. Bought EUC from spots, only used them a few times on my little one. No felting or issues, though they could use a shave. It's hard to let these go, but these are large right now and won't fit in the right season for us $25ppd
W: 18
H: 23
R: 18
I: 8 1/2

Pet friendly, smoke free. Will ship within 3 business days w/ DC. Please pay within 12 hours of asking for my pp addy or make other arrangements with me. ISO paypal, possibly med bumby wool. PM me, please

Last edited by bigmamakelsey; 03-28-2013 at 12:24 PM.
bigmamakelsey is offline   Reply With Quote