Re: Delaying MMR when other vax's up to date
Her appointment was rescheduled two more times! So I decided to cancel it. I'll wait until she's two to do the MMR shot. I thought about it and don't feel that measles, mumps or rubella are threats like whopping couch is so I'm not worried about waiting to do the vax. If there is a measles outbreak in our area I'll get her vaxed sooner. Her next shot is 18 months for prenvar again which is perfect timing because it's just before the baby is due.