AVDesigns
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: Swagbucks Challenge Thread -- February

Quote:
Originally Posted by MunkyCrazy View Post
I wish Walmart would keep the 6sb for a little while!! I'm ordering an iPad from there as soon as we get our refund and that would be $30 worth of SBs!

If anyone ever sees my name, it's the same as on here MunkyCrazy but there's a pic of a monkey

Made goal this morning with 2 surveys. I haven't tried hard, I have lots to do. I have to hang DS1s Wall Tracks tonight so it's ready for him for his b-day tomorrow. I still have to cancel the emusic and audio thing, too.
I'm glad you posted this! I didn't realize they were at 6 now. I ordered some pics last night so that'll be 30 SBs for that and I just ordered a gift for my cousin's wedding shower this weekend. (had to choose something that I could pick up in store right away so I went with a glass bakeware set and I'll pick up a couple more things to go with it) I'll get 83 SBs for that order. Yay for free SBs. I may just order the flatware that she's registered for and just give it to her at her wedding and give her just the bakeware for the shower. (they're $30 so that would be 180 SBs.) Hard to pass up SBs.