View Single Post
Old 02-07-2013, 10:41 PM   #319
igotmywings
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: ****Winter**** Chicken Moma chat thread. Join in the chat!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Resellmybelle View Post
Totally off topic, but I started Zumba this week. Went to the night class last night, my calves are feeling it! My mom has been to 3 classes, last nights, this mornings and tonight's. She is 65 and runs circles around me. I thought the night class was too full with 33 ppl (the room they do it in is not much bigger than my living room!) so I told her I would take the morning class with her. But, I did not mean I would get up this morning and take it. LOL. That would be 2 classes in just barely 12 hrs. Um, she is psycho. Anyway, I will start morning class, supposed to be less ppl. It is actually really fun.
I had to comment. I take body pump and body..something classes (cant remember the name!) 4 times a week and the little 65 year old ladys use more weights then me. LOL Its reallly really sad.
Follow me at The Whole Adventure I AM DESTASHING EVERYTHING. FROM BGE ORIGINALS, ALVA BABY POCKETS, PREFOLDS, THIRSTIE DUO SIZE 2'S POCKETS GOODMAMAS, AND MUCH MUCH MORE MESSAGE ME IF YOU ARE ISO ANYTHING
igotmywings is offline   Reply With Quote