Registered Users
Formerly: Jonah Baby
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: DCF - What to Expect?

Quote:
Originally Posted by dancermommy1 View Post
Op I'm sorry for your situation. However, I have to ask about one thing in your update post. How did vaccines injure your oldest? The autism-vaccine link has been quite thoroughly disproven.
Only by that one study. There also has not been studies done by anyone that does not directly profit from vaccines. I am not going to turn this thread into a vaccine discussion.
But anyway, I do believe my father to have quite severe Asperger's, so I would surmise he had genetics working against him to begin with. My child has had several severe vaccine reactions that required medical attention. His personality changed 100% after the last and most severe reaction. Up to that point he also exhibited no signs of being a special needs child (such as a spectrum disorder, ADHD, or sensory integration issues) and was developmentally ahead of many of his peers.

We have not been given any tasks. It seems the case is dependent upon setting up services for us to improve our situation.