Fitter
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: Irresponsible-ish Grandma

Quote:
Originally Posted by mibarra View Post
I wouldn't even go there with the molestation. If I leave my child in YOUR care, then, barring emergencies, I expect you to care for them. Not leave them with someone else. I would just say that, and maybe that you like Billy, but you don't really know him that well yet, and you leave her there to spend time with Grandma. Ya know?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hungry Caterpillar View Post
I think throwing in worries of molestation, while valid, may sink your point a little bit because an unreasonable person will just focus on "hysteria."

The point is that you have carefully chosen a person as a caregiver and that person is not Billy. Billy may be a perfectly acceptable caregiver but you don't know that, you haven't explored it and don't wish to at this time, and the choice of care giver is a choice you feel strongly should rest with you and only you. It's inappropriate that the choice was not yours in this situation.

these two posts really hit on the issue. If she is supposed to be with Grandma then that is it unless it has been cleared with you before hand.