Old 02-08-2013, 04:30 PM   #56
homebirthmom
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: Pregnancy After Loss (Feb 1-14)

Quote:
Originally Posted by fishingfor5 View Post
Hi ladies please tell me if this is not the place for me. Just found out we are pregnant again after 3 back to back early losses. Currently 4 weeks 1day. I love my ttc groups but don't feel it is the place to vent all my fears and crazy mind scenarios. However, I am not ready to join a DDC. Trying to trust my Lord for this but admittedly I am scared to death. I so want this baby. I feel like I am going out of my mind some days trying not to worry but coming up with nothing but worries. Anyhow, let me know if there is a better place for me and I will gladly seek it out. Thanks so much. Oh and I did PM the original poster. Again thanks for listening.
are you on progesterone this time? with 3 back to back, I would worry if you are not taking this is could be the issue. I had no issues w my 1st pregnancy, lost the 2nd (i was VERY thin) and then I had 2 close together and knew it was not normal. it was indeed progesterone. I was really thin then again, this last pregnancy I had no progesterone issue and was at a normal (but heavier weight for me) please check into it or take the cream stat just to be safe.