fishingfor5
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: Pregnancy After Loss (Feb 1-14)

Quote:
Originally Posted by homebirthmom View Post
are you on progesterone this time? with 3 back to back, I would worry if you are not taking this is could be the issue. I had no issues w my 1st pregnancy, lost the 2nd (i was VERY thin) and then I had 2 close together and knew it was not normal. it was indeed progesterone. I was really thin then again, this last pregnancy I had no progesterone issue and was at a normal (but heavier weight for me) please check into it or take the cream stat just to be safe.
Quote:
Originally Posted by stevensmom View Post
agree with this! After my first 2 m/c my ob put me on progesterone. Got pregnant with dd. Then m/c again (on progesterone).

this time I'm on progesterone and a baby aspirin...and so far so good
Yes I am on Prometrium 100mg and one baby aspirin a day. I have never had to take anything with any of the other 5. But after 3 mc in a row I asked my doc to prescribe me some progesterone. She isn't a big believer in it but she did it. The ironic this is she didn't even test my level to see. I am still nursing my 18 month old so I suspect between that and me being 41 it's wreaking havoc with my progesterone. It was also suggested that I take the low dose aspirin to make implantation more successful. So we will see. Thanks so much for being so sweet and looking out for my little one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by stevensmom View Post
here's my announcement that I made for the inlaws and my mom to post on fb (I don't fb)

That is just so beautiful and clever!! I would love to hear what the reactions to it were!

AFM I am a mom of 5 with this being the 6th. Other than the 3 back to back MC I have had 1 other and that was right before I got pregnant with DD2. We had 4 children then a V. 7 yrs later we had the V reversed and 3 months later had our sticky bean ( after the 1st mc). This will be our 2nd VR baby. I am taking each day as it comes and being grateful for each one. I have been trying not to temp or test but I broke down today and tested again. I have been so VERY crampy I needed to see. I can't tell you how overwhelmed I was by joy to see the test darken so quickly and so deeply. I was so scared I would see a faint line. At that moment I embraced this pregnancy. I am trying to trust the Lord but as I am only human it is tough not to worry and fret. I so needed this thread and it came at a moment when I was feeling weakest! Thank you so very much. Looking forward to meeting all of you and enjoying your journeys to your rainbows!
Blessings from -Tori (42)wife to the amazing Dan(41) for 21yrs. Mom to the Fab 5, DS22, DS18, DS12, DD10, and DD2 Homeschooling, BFing, new to CDing, Not so good at Vaxing, SAHM 5 ^0^ resting with the Father till we meet again Joyfully snuggling our newest son born February 9 2014.
fishingfor5 is offline   Reply With Quote