View Single Post
Old 02-10-2013, 12:39 PM   #1
Registered Users
My Mood:
DELETE - posted in wrong area

Hello, I am destashing! Haven't used CD's in a while and these are still in great condition so they deserve a good home! Looking for PP atm!

6 Zabi Rainbows (5 are in EUC - the 6th has one noticeable stain I haven't worked on. Out of RnG and done CDing) PM with interest, they are somewhat heavy to ship.

2 Flip covers Moonbeam, Sweet w/ organic insert $15 each (close ups of light staining on one insert and small spot near the leg gusset on moonbeam cover)

Thirsties Duo Wrap Size 2 (9-36 mo) - Blackbird used once, looks new $11

2 Thirsties Hemp Inserts - L EUC $6 for both

Knickernappies Doorknob Diaper Pail in Seaspray - $16 also like new

3 Fuzzibunz OS (second gen) Blueberry, Kumquat and the lighter blue color $10 each comes with microfiber inserts - no staining EUC

2 BumGenius OS aplix $10 each in VGUC no staining elastics are all still great aplix is stick but beginning to get a little pill (detail can be seen in pic below - I *think* that is the terminology )

I only used Tiny Bubbles or RnG detergent on my diapes - never bleached or used any harsh cleaners. All items come from my non smoking - one dog friendly home. No stink whatsoever! I only ship within the lower 48 US and all items are shipped within 48 hours. Please PM me with interest!

Thanks for looking!
Christabellemarried to the love of my life 10-10-09 SAHM to my awesome boys Big Brother and little sweetheart C1-5-07 and our little cuddle bug L 10-12-10

Last edited by Christabelle22; 02-15-2013 at 09:19 AM. Reason: added price for BG
Christabelle22 is offline   Reply With Quote