Thread: please delete.
View Single Post
Old 02-12-2013, 07:35 PM   #1
c&w's mama
Registered Users
seller
seller

please delete.

all sold but longies and they will relist with another sbish cover to make for a much cleaner, easier to read listing- thanks for looking!

post #3 for sbish longies pictures- only item left for sale $65 ppd

post #10 for added Babee Greens shorties picture (now on baby, too)
BABEE GREENS SOLD
9100574 FALL sustainablebabyish knit wool longies - Large / OTTER, $65ppd.

9100574 FALL sustainablebabyish knit wool shorties - Large / WOLF, $55ppd sold
(I have no idea why, but I think sloomb was a bit rougher with this and slid it in and out of the shelf- no pulls or pills, but fuzzier then the longies-- my DS did not touch them at all)

I bought one pair of longies and one pair of shorties directly from sloomb in January. They're just sitting there unlanolized so I think they need to go. Completely unused and unprepped. We tried on the longies with a fresh diaper (disposable actually) and the rise is too short for the night time use I wanted them for. I just like knitted and crocheted.

I'll get pictures up tomorrow- with details- they've just been bugging me because they're lovely and just sitting there. Smoke and pet free home. Individually stored in ziploc bags.

PM with interest please.
Not looking for trades, unless you have new (never prepped) GMD green workhorse you don't want or yarn (bought too much recently, but you never know)

thanks for looking!

(are currently listed in Fall section of sloomb website-- my pictures, taken this morning, up when I can get photobucket to work for me)

Last edited by c&w's mama; 04-22-2013 at 09:56 AM. Reason: update title
c&w's mama is online now   Reply With Quote