View Single Post
Old 02-15-2013, 10:33 PM   #19
lynn97
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
I'm a bit of a diaper bag addict. Rejected bags for me include the Skip Hop Duo (too small), Skip Hop Dash (way too small) and the Jujube Be Right Back 1.0 (it was too small for all day trips with DS, which was what I bought it for). The BRB 1.0 is on FSOT if anyone is looking for one. I also had a JJB Mighty Be and wasn't impressed by it but I don't really consider it to be a diaper bag per se.

I currently have one DS who is 19 months old and we are expecting baby #2 this summer. I have a Vera Bradley Miller bag for all day trips with DS and I plan to use it for both kids during the first couple months when we'll have lots of stuff to haul around. I also have a VB Vera tote that I use for daycare and really like (I just wish it zipped). I have a VB pleated tote that I bought as a work bag for me but it is great for short trips out too. I have a JJB BFF and like it a lot but it is really heavy. And there is no way it would be big enough for two in cloth (for me). I also carry a JJB Light for everyday and keep an AIO, a small wet bag and a snack in it. It is perfect for just running to the store or out for a quick errand as I can just throw my wallet in. Like I said, I'm a diaper bag addict...

Sent from my iPhone using DS Forum
lynn97 is offline   Reply With Quote