View Single Post
Old 02-16-2013, 07:17 AM   #1
MamaWeeks
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
All Sold, please delete.

Disclaimer: All items come from a pet-free/smoke-free household.

2 Thirsties Duo Diapers size 2, these are pocket diapers, come with one microfiber and one hemp/cotton inserts each. I bought them new but in the wrong size, we also discovered that we don't care for pocket dipes. Still brand new with tags on. $26ppd for both.

1 Thirsties Duo Wrap size 1, in warm stripe print (same as the pocket diaper), brand new with tag still on. Got too many covers so this one was never used. $11ppd.

4 girly WAHM fleece covers, size Small. Bought off of here but was too small for my DD when I received it (she was 11-12lbs when we tried it with KL0 underneath). GUC, looks to be in good condition aside from the normal pilling from washing. $20ppd for all.

2 April Violet fleece pockets with matching liners, size Medium. Their website states this should fit 10-20lbs. GUC, no thinning or stain or rips, the only thing to note is the pilling from washing. Bought off of here but didn't really find the love for pockets. It has fleece outer and flannel inner, the liner is fleece on one side for stay dry, and flannel on the other side for absorbency. $13ppd for both.

Shipping is getting expensive, if you buy multiples I can give you combined shipping rate. If you live nearby me (exactly in Joplin, MO), I can take off $$ for shipping too. Feel free to make me any reasonable offers.

SOLD:

6 MEOS in cotton with snap in soaker. Bought off of here, it's in EUC! No stains or thinning that I can see. We are going with all flats/prefolds so please take these and give them the love they deserve. $45ppd for all.

Last edited by MamaWeeks; 05-13-2013 at 04:49 AM.
MamaWeeks is offline   Reply With Quote