View Single Post
Old 02-18-2013, 11:24 AM   #104
heyuitsme
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: August '11 - February chat

I swear, I mean to come on here all the time, but it just isn't happening lately. I miss you ladies!
Just busy with crazies, I mean, kids. Registered Elijah for 4k today...and he will likely ride the bus! eek, my babies are getting so big. Kezia is soooooooo sassy when she wants to be. She has started to hit elijah on occasions, or grab at his sleeve and pull on him. he has no muscles, so she actually can drag him around a bit...it's kind of funny, actually, but he usually freaks out. She is still a climber. caught her standing on her highchair TRAY the otherday. Forgot to buckle her in. She loves ''talking'" on the phone...which is usually a remote or small book. "uhllo?" so cute.
tried taking (late) 18m pics today...she wasn't having it, then spilled milk allover herself when I was trying to set up a different area for pics. so, maybe we'll try again later when we go for a walk to the library.
it is SOOO nice outside, I almost want to go without a jacket, but it is still only 40 degrees. lol. I know, cold, but much better than it was a coupole weeks ago with negative 30 windchill.
time for naps, hoping to actually stay awake and do some cleaning. we'll see.
heyuitsme is offline   Reply With Quote