View Single Post
Old 02-18-2013, 12:18 PM   #1
beansie19
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Please Delete :)

I have a few diapers to pass on. $5 for each diaper plus cheap shipping. 50ppd for everything!

Two VGUC Large Bottombumpers with aplix. Great elastic and velcro, some faint staining on green insert. SOLD
[IMG][/IMG]
[IMG][/IMG]

Two Large Sposoeasy with velcro.
Ecellent shape. Elastic is a little loose but it doesn't seem to make much of a difference with this brand. No stains.
SOLD
[IMG][/IMG]
[IMG][/IMG]

I just got these four Little Beetles off here a few weeks ago and they just don't fit my DD right. Organic cotton velour. Size 2 Very soft. elastic and velcro are okay. The soaker on the orange one has been detached so it just lays in. Shipping will be free on these if you take all four.
[IMG][/IMG]
[IMG][/IMG]

I also have an embellished GMD prefold with matching American Apparel Tee (3-6 mo) The prefold is unused and has a doubler. The tee shirt shows signs of wear. Dingy and a shadowy mark on the front. 8ppd or $5 with another purchase.
[IMG][/IMG]
[IMG][/IMG]
Mary, SAHM and DW to DH, Jay Proud parents of Emma Bean! :: 08/19/11. We had a med-free VB and are CDing , BFing, NVaxing, BFMing (baby food making~made that one up), part time ECing, sometimes BWing and ex-CSing ! Pleased to meet you!

Last edited by beansie19; 03-28-2013 at 12:27 PM.
beansie19 is offline   Reply With Quote