View Single Post
Old 02-18-2013, 03:33 PM   #32
fishingfor5
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: Pregnancy After Loss (Feb 15-28)

Sarah- I wish there was a magic phrase to ease fear I would chant it for you. Keep your thoughts focused on baby's well being and keep checking movement. Your odds are SO GREAT!!! We always focus on that bad percentage since we love them so fiercely. You will have a beautiful little one in no time and then you can breathe......at least for a minute!!

Elena - how very exciting. There is still time momma. It's gonna be great!

Almacham - hoping things are all well. How far along are you?

Was hoping to see me some baby announcements!! No rush though!!

AFM - well what a difference a couple days makes. That peace I had was shattered yesterday as I woke up to more spotting and more stuff on tp. DH had me rest all day but the stress got the best of me and I lost it. I just want some peace in this. That is what I miss the most is the peace before M/C and the confidence that my body will do exactly what He designed it for. So here I am still spotting and it is starting to have more rust-red to it. I actually saw a small bit of tissue the last bathroom trip. Called doc and the nurse was sweet but basically said put your feet up and pray. There isn't anything they can do I know that. I just feel really alone in the desire to keep my baby. My regular doc wil be in tomorrow and I may call just to see if she will at least do betas. I am feeling some dull pelvic pain/ AF type cramping and it scares the heck out of me.

Does anyone have positive spotting/cramping stories to share and give me hope? UGH. Please Lord consider letting us keep this one.
Blessings from -Tori (42)wife to the amazing Dan(41) for 21yrs. Mom to the Fab 5, DS22, DS18, DS12, DD10, and DD2 Homeschooling, BFing, new to CDing, Not so good at Vaxing, SAHM 5 ^0^ resting with the Father till we meet again Joyfully snuggling our newest son born February 9 2014.
fishingfor5 is offline   Reply With Quote