Administrator
sitesupporter
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: Pregnancy After Loss (Feb 15-28)

Quote:
Originally Posted by quicksilverNHS View Post
My first son like to suck on the placenta any chance you got. My doctor told me it's because the placenta how's my heartbeat and babies instinctually look for the heartbeat to nurse... Made total sense after he was born because he was born nursing like he knew how all along!!! So I think it babysit like to suck or lick the placenta are probably going to be booby monsters when they're born!!! You have been warned!!!

Sent from my iPhone using DS Forum
That's really neat!

Quote:
Originally Posted by yellowitchgrl View Post
I need some prayers and PT. I have been having prodromal labor for a whole week now, and last night it was painful enough that I couldn't sleep but it always stops and fizzles out. I think you all will get it when I say I'm terrified of him dying during birth. Others will say "he will be fine" but we all know there is no guarantee. I think there is an excellent shot that he will be perfect, but it's hard to get my subconscious to tow that line, you know? I need to let it go, let God be in control, and let my body do what it needs to and trust that he will be okay and I need a lot of support to get there. Oddly enough the thought of the pain of actually giving birth isn't even a blip on my radar. It's the pain what I might lose that's holding me back.
I had many of those same feelings as the end of my pregnancy got closer.
Andrea, child of God, wife of Tim, charting, sewing and authoring mama of L, B, ^i^ J, J, and #5 due in November!
www.MyLashesLady.com
Get paid daily. Join the sisterhood. Build your future..
Harmony96 is offline   Reply With Quote