View Single Post
Old 02-18-2013, 05:02 PM   #38
myblessedbaby
Registered
seller

Re: Pregnancy After Loss (Feb 15-28)

Big hugs to you Sarah. I know it's got to be hard to be so close to holding baby in your arms, yet so fearful of loosing baby at the end. I will keep you and baby in my prayers. My friend just went through a birth where the two weeks before she felt like she was having steady contractions and many "this is the day" moments, but baby never came. Finally after they scheduled an induction baby came on his own and he's healthy. Guess sometimes just need to make your body do lots of work to prepare.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fishingfor5 View Post
AFM - well what a difference a couple days makes. That peace I had was shattered yesterday as I woke up to more spotting and more stuff on tp. DH had me rest all day but the stress got the best of me and I lost it. I just want some peace in this. That is what I miss the most is the peace before M/C and the confidence that my body will do exactly what He designed it for. So here I am still spotting and it is starting to have more rust-red to it. I actually saw a small bit of tissue the last bathroom trip. Called doc and the nurse was sweet but basically said put your feet up and pray. There isn't anything they can do I know that. I just feel really alone in the desire to keep my baby. My regular doc wil be in tomorrow and I may call just to see if she will at least do betas. I am feeling some dull pelvic pain/ AF type cramping and it scares the heck out of me.

Does anyone have positive spotting/cramping stories to share and give me hope? UGH. Please Lord consider letting us keep this one.
Early pregnancy following a m/c is the most difficult stage I think, especially when there is spotting. Hugs to you.