View Single Post
Old 02-20-2013, 10:16 PM   #28
RunawayBunny
Registered Users
seller
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by Almacham View Post
Welcome. And hello again to the rest of you ladies.

My beta levels were at a bit over 9600 yesterday so good increase and no more bleeding so far. I am getting hungrier lol. I am getting optimistic over here!

Next ultrasound and first appointment are scheduled for February 28th. Wish me luck. I can't wait to see a little heart beat!

I wish all of you the very best.
Great news! Feb 28th is just around the corner!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3 ladybugs View Post
I am so glad that your able to spend some time with your DH before he goes off again. That has to be hard. Will he be able to be around for the birth or is that still up in the air?

AFM - I got no word from my oncologist today so I think I passed my ultrasound! She would have called by now if it was bad. No news is really good news with her. Little guy was a bit quiet today but I am still just 16w 6d so I think he can hide. I did feel him when I tried to get him to move a bit this afternoon. I can't wait for the BIG FAT kicks! I have video of my last son kicking me from the inside. It is so cool! I hope to do that again with this baby.
DH will definitely be there for the scheduled c-sec. If I dont make it that far he will hop on a plane as soon as the mfm opts for delivery. So he may or may not make it, but he wasnt supposed to be home til May so we are just happy he is in the States at all.

Yay for no news!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 5lilmonkeys View Post
I will join in I am high risk for Epilepsy, Asthma, preterm labor in previous pregnancies, 2 prior miscarriages, advanced maternal age, and having my previous child born with shoulder dystocia. Looking at a C-section this time around.
Welcome! Will anything particular for you or just extra monitoring?