View Single Post
Old 02-21-2013, 06:19 PM   #1
Brooke789
Registered Users
seller
seller

Gone - Mods please delete

For sale are 2 totseat portable high chairs. My children used these from approximately 1 year until 2.5 years for travel and restaurants.

I have one boyish brown with green and blue circles and the coordinating girls which is dark purple with pink circles. We used these on a variety of chairs including camping chairs while we were on vacation. They are great for kids who won't sit still to eat and they take up no space. We actually kept them in their storage bags under the seat of our car, so we always had them with us in case they were needed.

Boys Chocolate Chip seat - $20 PPD
Everything pictured is included, the seat, back adjuster, carrying bag and original packaging. This seat is in lightly used condition, but the colors have faded just slightly from use.

Girls Pink Circles seat - $17 PPD
Everything pictured is included: the seat, back adjuster, carrying bag and original packaging. This seat also shows some signs of fading, as the purple is not as rich as it used to be and also has a seam which has come apart. I have included a picture below. It has been like that for as long as I can remember. You could easily fix it, but it does not affect function on any chair I've used it on.

Last edited by Brooke789; 06-25-2013 at 06:19 AM.
Brooke789 is offline   Reply With Quote