View Single Post
Old 02-22-2013, 05:33 AM   #48
leighsie
Registered Users

Re: What do you NOT like about wool?

Quote:
Originally Posted by disneylindsay View Post

You should try it, then you will know if it is for you or not. I purely tried it since my heavy wetter was leaking out of everything at night. so I got wool for a night system,along with a SBISH OBF to try and I was amazed at how it works and how much easier my life was...I may have had an extra piece of wool to care for, but I had dry sheets every morning, and pjs that could be worn again..so for me the trade off was not bad at all!
It sounds like most of us have tried it? I have and just came to the realization that for good fitteds (which aren't even my night preference) and wool, it's more money than I want to spend (having btdt) and I really couldn't find time to wash them (the wool, I washed the fitteds, lol). They sat in the bottom of the laundry for weeks.

I do think its relative, what some view as "too much time" etc. ETA - even though something is great, it may not be for everyone. I loved our wool and cute fitteds but, meh, underwhelmed in general, so even though there's all the pros, it's still not for every family.

Last edited by leighsie; 02-22-2013 at 05:35 AM.
leighsie is offline   Reply With Quote