Registered Users
Formerly: mommy2wyatt
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: Chat Thread ~ Feb 17th - 23rd

Quote:
Originally Posted by canadianbakers View Post
MIL and SIL are wanting to come out here to visit tonight - DD will be able to make it to skating and we don't have to drive to town... although I haven't a clue what to make for supper!

We have the $$ now I could get the diapers I want, but I'm looking and can't find stores with the ones I want in stock Ah well, I'll keep looking.
Which diapers did you want? The Simplex ones? Hope you find a store that has them!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mibarra View Post
I think I may be beginning to get more "real" contractions. They are bridging over from uncomfortable to mildy painful. Not consistent or often thankfully. Maybe I need to schedule my prenatal massage sooner...
Hooray for a massage!

Quote:
Originally Posted by batsilvermoon View Post
just got back from ob check and dr says if I can get to 34 we should be good with no nicu stay (fingers crossed hes right) we all agreed no cervix check because it can stir things up but her head is right there waiting and I have lots of pressure n pelvic pain because she is pushing down on cervix... so lets hope my water does not break for at least another week or 2
Hoping you can make it to 34!!!

AFM: Totally OT but We got our feathery babies yesterday!

We ended up getting 6, I wanted 10-12 but thats all she had. I think it'll be ok because I wanted to get a few of a different breed that lays colorful 'easter eggs'.
We are going to look at vans tonight. Theres only 1 that we are pretty serious about buying if the price is right. So we'll see!