View Single Post
Old 02-25-2013, 05:47 PM   #30
Nkmom
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: What do you do while breastfeeding???

Well.....this won't be light hearted, but for the first 2 mos of my sons life, I journaled by hand about some tough thingsgoingon in my life especially during our night feelings. At the time, the quiet of the night was not something I did well with.. My brother had died in a car accident 2 mos before N was born. On top of that, my dad was fighting is 6th year of stage four cancer but losing his son sucked more life out of him then the last 5 years had. I understood that as a new mom and sat watching my babe, wondering it 26 years would be all I would get with him like my dad got with my brother.....so I wrote about all our speciial moments, special times with grandpa, and his uncle he never knew. Partly for me, but also so someday he would see that life handed us such an obstacle, and we made it over it. I hope he never needs it for that reason someday, but at the very least he will know what a healing bundle of joy he was to me. And I'll be forever thankful I wrote about our trips out to grandpas farm....as he passed away just before Ns first birthday.
Nkmom is offline   Reply With Quote