Thread: Names?
View Single Post
Old 02-27-2013, 06:06 AM   #52
Registered Users
My Mood:
Re: Names?

I'll probably give in and say, "OK" to Molly just sounds so plain to me compared to our other kids, though. DD is Sadie Temperance and DS is William Eli (which I thought his name was a little plain too after he was born, but that's what DH wanted because of family reasons.) Of course this would be a double first name if we used it, but neither one of us can come up with a suitable middle name that doesn't make the name a mile long. I guess if I could come up with a decent middle name I might like it a little better. Help me out folks!! I guess I don't HATE the name Molly, I just don't like quite so plain sounding names.

Any other suggestions for names that would go well with our other two that I might use to suggest to DH? We tend to like older sounding names. So far DH has already said nay to Evalyn (which I know many of you are in love with), Adah (too many A names in our extended family), Lucy, and Allison (sorry Lynn). He really would like us to have a girl with a double first name (like Mary Claire -can't use that one because we have one in the family already - or Molly Anne). I've suggested Mary Kate, but his response is always "and Ashley."
~Katie B.~
Devoted wife of Cory , SAHM to Sadie (8/12/10), Eli (11/24/11) , Mollyann (8/21/13) and waiting to meet 2 Children God is keeping for us until we get there
KatieB621 is offline   Reply With Quote