Thread: Names?
View Single Post
Old 02-27-2013, 06:06 AM   #52
KatieB621
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: Names?

I'll probably give in and say, "OK" to Molly Anne.....it just sounds so plain to me compared to our other kids, though. DD is Sadie Temperance and DS is William Eli (which I thought his name was a little plain too after he was born, but that's what DH wanted because of family reasons.) Of course this would be a double first name if we used it, but neither one of us can come up with a suitable middle name that doesn't make the name a mile long. I guess if I could come up with a decent middle name I might like it a little better. Help me out folks!! I guess I don't HATE the name Molly, I just don't like quite so plain sounding names.

Any other suggestions for names that would go well with our other two that I might use to suggest to DH? We tend to like older sounding names. So far DH has already said nay to Evalyn (which I know many of you are in love with), Adah (too many A names in our extended family), Lucy, and Allison (sorry Lynn). He really would like us to have a girl with a double first name (like Mary Claire -can't use that one because we have one in the family already - or Molly Anne). I've suggested Mary Kate, but his response is always "and Ashley."