View Single Post
Old 02-27-2013, 01:13 PM   #1
Lori81
Registered Users
seller

8 NB fitteds! Just Reduced!--SOLD Please Delete

I am down to a total of 8 NB fitted diapers (4 gray, 2 green, 2 black) made by myself using the Darling Diapers newborn pattern. They are all T-shirt knit on the outside with different combinations of organic bamboo fleece or flannel on the inside and sewn in panels. They all have snaps. Some have very light staining, some none at all. I'm sure they could be sunned out.

I'm asking $6ppd per diaper. I am willing to discount for those who are interested in buying multiple diapers. Just send me an offer and we can work something out.

I also have a total of 26 separate inserts that can be laid on top of the ones attached in the diaper for extra protection. They are made of combinations of flannel, organic bamboo fleece, and organic cotton velour. Several of them have light staining, but I'm sure could be sunned out. Asking $18 for all of these.

I am reducing all 8 diapers together to $38ppd. Or if you want all 8 diapers and the extra inserts I would take $50ppd. Great deal. Just ready to clear out!

Here are pictures of everything:

Last edited by Lori81; 03-17-2013 at 02:23 PM.
Lori81 is offline   Reply With Quote