View Single Post
Old 02-28-2013, 12:15 AM   #1
oojoyjoy
Registered Users
seller

Sbish OS, Swaddlebees, Assunta EUC

EUC Sustanablebabyish Snapless Multis, NEW Swaddlebees cotton/hemp terry, EUC Assunta Bamboo Fitteds

Just trying to destash some things that aren't getting a lot of bum time. These would all make great overnight diapers. They were purchased NEW by me and got little to no use. We just have a few too many "overnight solutions"! Smoke free, pet free home. All prices include shipping to the US. MMAO on multiples.

Three Swaddlebees cotton/hemp terry fitteds, size M, color peach. NEW. I purchased these new from another mama, but we never used them.
$10ppd each

__________SOLD__________

Two Sustainablebabyish OS snapless-multi fitteds: Peacoat (dark blue) on the left and yellow/black on the right. EUC - Used only once or twice each. Both doublers included. No stains on the fitteds or the doublers. Still very soft. Not sure how squishy they are compared to new since I don't have any new ones, but they are soft. $17ppd each

Three Assunta / Little Flower OS Bamboo Fitteds. EUC - Used only a couple times each. Snap-in doublers included. No stains. $10ppd each

Last edited by oojoyjoy; 03-02-2013 at 11:10 AM.
oojoyjoy is offline   Reply With Quote