Old 02-28-2013, 01:18 PM   #184
emeyer76
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: Pregnancy After Loss (Feb 15-28)

Hiya,

Just thought I would pop in for a quick update, and to share my grumpy girl's u/s pic Almost 37 weeks over here and doing well for the most part. I was diagnosed late with GD at 32 weeks so have been trying to get that managed with diet (so far so good except over night). My work is sheer insanity right now trying to transition in a brand new person, and transition out of my stuff, and we're gearing up for the busiest part of the year (which I will miss). And I'm just finally getting over a sinus infection. I think I've caught every cold/virus that came through town in the last 6 months!

I'm sorta freaking out that we're so close to the end of pregnancy because I feel so unprepared. And the first half was so precarious that we really didn't know if we would make it this far. Now that we're just a few weeks away, it's all getting to be so real and the panic is setting in, LOL!

Anyhoo, here's my grumpy girl. I think she was sleeping during the u/s and getting annoyed at the commotion. Maybe next week (follow up u/s) she will be more cooperative and we'll get a nice piccie. She's approx 6 lbs 2 oz and 18 inches, so right on track to end up about where my DS was at his birth (7 lbs 14 oz and 21 inches).

Hi to all the new mamas! I've been bad about chatting lately and checking in, sorry Just trying to keep it all afloat over here for a few more weeks!