View Single Post
Old 02-28-2013, 07:39 PM   #165
heyuitsme
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: August '11 - February chat

hey ladies
My camera cord is MIA, so no photos to load up. ordered 2 new cords...yes, 2. lol, I'd love to put all the blame on the kids,but I am terrible with putting things away myself, so I'm fairly certain it is my fault.
we got new phones, yay! finally in the current century, maybe not decade, but at least the right century. actually, they are smart phones, and I am already a little addicted to looking at apps and playing with all the bells and whistles. we needed phones so bad, so I was pretty happy to get them, and get a decent deal as well.

we may be moving this summer. Our good friends and current pastor is looking into a new church in MN. If they move, we are not sure if Wayne would stay on as associate pastor when the new pastor came. we really love our pastor and his wife and work together at the church so well with them. they were one of the main reasons we moved here in the first place. so, we are just waiting for them to get the go-ahead, then we will put in for a transfer from our walmart to a walmart in that town and then wait andhope they ahve a position available. I love the excitement of moving and change, but worry a bit about a new house. we are soooo spoiled with this house. it's a large old house (2,100sq ft) with big bed rooms and a newer 2 car garage. most houses I've looked at in the new town are about half the size with really old garages and small lots. But, I'd happily move to a smaller place if God opens it up for us.

we've already begun purging. even if it doesn't work out, we just have way too much stuff. of course, I'm keeping all my fabric and most of my crafting things, but you know....other stuff has to go!

hopefully I'll get my new camera cord soon and can get this pics off my camera...i've nearly run out of room...and I'm pretty sure it's a 4gig card.
heyuitsme is offline   Reply With Quote