Old 03-04-2013, 11:37 AM   #157
812ajack
Registered Users
seller
seller

Re: TTC 30+ 2/22-3/22 makin' turkeys.

Quote:
Originally Posted by carriek38 View Post
AF was...um...9ish days late for me this month. Yeah, what seemed like an extra week of pms; I think that was great for DD DP's been traveling quite a lot for work lately, which leaves me w/ full work days, nearly an hour each way in commute, the kid, the dog, the cats, and the house...in addition to the work she does at home most nights besides hr FT job. Since there's not enough going on, we decided to do another fresh IVF cycle this time around, too. I started meds back up yesterday & have 6:30 am monitoring appts Wed & Fri. No problem, except that I forgot that DP is out of town chaperoning a school trip Thurs & Fri, so I have to get myself & DD out at the crack of dawn & then there will be the awkwardness of having her in the exam room while they do a transvag u/s
I've had to do that ( and other inpleasant things) with my LO's in the room as well. They all survived and I'm sure tell me how it tramatized them years down the road. Hoping for a successful round for ya!

Sorry for all the ladies that seem to be in limbo with their cycles. I know it can be frustrating Hoping for BFP's for you all!
Happily Married 1- DS age 10 DD's ages 7 and 8 a 4 yr old DD and 3 yr old DD and another girl! born 6-14-13 - now with lucky #7- due in Jan/14
812ajack is offline   Reply With Quote