View Single Post
Old 03-05-2013, 01:07 PM   #1
ButtRpies
Registered Users
Formerly: rjwinner
seller
seller

My Mood:
Talking ButtRpies custom applique shirts, upcycled woolies and embellished prefolds.

Applique/embellished shirts, upcycled woolies, matched sets, embellished prefolds, Library totes, fleece longies and The Floncho.

I am currently accepting custom slots for applique/embellished shirts, upcycled woolies and Flonchos!

Pricing

Custom appliques
Short sleeve tees $20 each*
Long sleeve tees $22 each*
Recycled woolies $20 each*
*pricing is based on approx. 3 hours of work. If a very intricate design is wanted, price may be more and would be discussed before hand*

Matched sets
Short sleeve tee/upcycled woolie $35 per set
Long sleeve/upcycled woolie $38 per set
(upcycled woolie example)

Flonchos
Infant-4T $15 each
4T-6 $20 each
The Floncho is a fleece poncho that you slip over your childs head and secure with a snap. The Floncho helps make getting children in/out of their car seat SO MUCH easier as you flip the back up and over the seat and the car seat straps are snug over your childs clothing instead of over a bulky coat which leads to the straps not being properly secured. It's great for traveling; it's cold when you leave and once the car warms up, you can undo the snap and slip The Floncho off the childs head without having to stop and get the child out of the seat, then back in again to take off a coat!

Embellished prefolds, Library totes, and fleece longies are currently instock availability only. Priced as listed.

Prices do not include shipping. Everything is a flat $5 shipping fee no matter how little or big your order. Customs will ship within 2 weeks of payment. If interested in a custom, please send me a pm with your request and what you have in mind and ill draw it up for your approval. I will not start work on your custom until payment has been made. After I finish, I will send a pic of the final product for final approval. Shipping is due upon final approval.

"like" my facebook page for deals and giveaways and to see what I'm currently working on.
https://www.facebook.com/ButtRpiesClothDiapers
Pics coming soon!

Last edited by ButtRpies; 04-10-2013 at 09:57 AM.
ButtRpies is offline   Reply With Quote