View Single Post
Old 03-06-2013, 08:46 AM   #41
joeslittlewoman
Registered Users
seller

Re: What else do you have to do?

tie dyed some shirts last night. It was my first time, so I hope they turn out. I realized last week, that there is a chance this baby might actually wear newborn clothes since we moved the csection date up (and it is the first time I haven't measured several weeks bigger). I had one onesie, and one layette set. 8-0 My older boys both skipped newborn clothes and diapers, so I hadn't stocked up at all this time. Ran around this weekend looking for cute lap or side-snapping tees. Apparently, they only make them in white unless they are part of an outfit =( I've always wanted to tie dye some anyway.

I still need to set up the cosleeper, but hubby and the boys have had a tummy bug. I'm putting it off until they are all better. Other than that, I need to:

-clean out the garage so I can load the kids up inside
-cancel my gym contract that runs out this month
-cancel the storage unit I just FINALLY cleared out
-find and sterilize my pump
-mail my encapsulation deposit
-make sure we are stocked on groceries
-write up a birth plan

...and I am sure I have a few other things on my to-do list, but my phone is charging in the other room, and I don't want to wake my sick 3yo.