View Single Post
Old 03-07-2013, 09:10 AM   #54
HotPotato1010
Registered Users

My Mood:
Re: When does the weightloss kick in?

Firstly, big hugs. It's frustrating when you want to lose, but it's not coming off.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kätzchen View Post
Weight gain and weight loss are about calories in and calories out. It's not genetics, it's not anything else. I recommend actually counting all of your calories, carbs, sugars, and proteins for a single, average day, just for some perspective.

I also recommend eating less, as in as close to zero sugars, more fiber, and a lot more protein.

Weight loss is 90%diet, 10%exercise. Pay attention to exactly what you're eating.
I totally agree with this 100%!

Weightloss is all about what you are eating, not how much. Choose the right foods and you can eat as much as you want. I used MyFitnessPal to track what I was eating and it was really eye-opening. I also researched what foods were filling but healthy. Instead of chips, choose a handful of almonds.

When I was breastfeeding Eva, I used nursing as an excuse to eat anything I wanted. I learned that breastfeeding is NOT a substitute for healthy foods and moderate exercise.

Now, I am nursing my second child and I am down below my pre-pregnancy weight because I'm making the right food choices. I haven't started exercising yet.
HotPotato1010 is offline   Reply With Quote