Old 03-10-2013, 11:34 AM   #1
ajane
Registered
seller
seller

My Mood:
Delete please! all sold!

PLEASE READ:

* I strive to ship very quickly, usually next day after receiving PP.

* ALL prices are PPD!!!! Shipping can easily be $3 an item.

* I will ship to Canada, BUT shipping will be an extra $3 per item as shipping rates have increased dramatically AND you have to have plenty of 100% feedback.

* Please, please, please put your username and description of wool that you are purchasing from me in the subject line!!!!!! It helps me to keep everything straight and make mailing it out much quicker and easier. Also, all PP payments are to be marked as GOODS. Thank you!

* The wool needs a good shave on all pieces. My shaver bit the dust.

* Everything gets shipped with DC first class mail unless it weighs over 13oz then it will go priority.

* I have marked these priced to sell, everything is an amazing price considering the quality of wool and craftmanship. I will accept all reasonable offers. I need to clear these out!

* I'm ONLY ISO PP!!!!! PLEASE, don't ask for trades!

GIRL:

SOLD $45 Olivia the Pig shirt and wool bloomer set, size 24 months.

Action shot:

SOLD $35 Shirly Temple shorties on cashmerino.....SO soft These are brand new and this is a steal of a price, the yarn alone just to knit these was $50! R-15", I-3", W-15", H-22"

SOLD $45 Sun & Sky handspun shorties, size nb/small. Matching shirt included made by Lindsey of Cake. It is an AA shirt size 3-6 months.

SOLD $40 Black, white, gray, & blue cargo shorties by Mrs. Stripes. They are medium. They do need to be shaved and might need a wash. Rise: 17, Waist: 17, Inseam: 3, Hips: 22

Last edited by ajane; 08-20-2013 at 07:23 PM.
ajane is offline   Reply With Quote