Old 03-16-2013, 11:42 AM   #59
hilaryisinked
Registered Users
seller
seller

Re: When does the weightloss kick in?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kätzchen View Post
Weight gain and weight loss are about calories in and calories out. It's not genetics, it's not anything else. I recommend actually counting all of your calories, carbs, sugars, and proteins for a single, average day, just for some perspective.

I also recommend eating less, as in as close to zero sugars, more fiber, and a lot more protein.

Weight loss is 90%diet, 10%exercise. Pay attention to exactly what you're eating.
Good post. I noticed I was constantly starving and gaining weight so I got on My Fitness Pal and recorded my calories one day. I was eating so many and so poorly! So many empty calories as well. I was starving so I'd eat something junky that made me feel full instantly. It's been 2 months and I've gone from 122 to 113 lbs. I count my calories but more importantly I'm paying more attention to my food choices. I also exercise daily now but my diet could still use improving. I'm getting there though; slowly but surely. I have noticed a dip in my supply since counting calories though even though I factor in 300 or 400 calories a day for BF. However my nursling has become quite distracted and is dropping feedings. It could be my supply drop has lost her interest or she's just losing interest and that's why it's dropped but now she only nurses when she wakes up, at nap time, at bed time, and once in the night. I don't mind though. I'm enjoying the weight loss and she's happy with her 4x a day.
hilaryisinked is offline   Reply With Quote