View Single Post
Old 03-19-2013, 11:48 PM   #1
betsybikes
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
My 20 month DD is super excited to use her little potty!! She has been going pp a lot and even poo in the potty. This weekend she wore diapers only at naps and wore just leggings the rest of the time.

However, they are mostly mommy initiated trips and she is still struggling to pull her pants up and down. She lets me know if she has pooped in her diaper, but doesn't let me know before.

We pretty much had a PT fail with DS. Like 18 months of on again off again. He really didn't mind being dirty. Finally when he was a little over 3 he snuck off to go poo in the potty when we were at a friends house and then trained within a month or so.

I would like to avoid the long, drawn out stops and starts we experienced with DS. She seems much more excited about pottying, more bothered by messes and more encouraged by positive reinforcement.

Any hints for the next steps? I want to make sure to keep the momentum going, but not sure how to encourage her to be potty independent.

I work outside the home, so 3 days of naked time only works for the weekends. DCP is supportive, but DD has no interest in going at day care??

Thanks in advance for your help.

My mixed lot listed here:
http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/...1#post17149541

Last edited by betsybikes; 03-19-2013 at 11:56 PM.
betsybikes is offline   Reply With Quote