View Single Post
Old 03-23-2013, 07:03 AM   #5
MandaMommy2
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by AZmommy
you might see the elastics on your work horse more relaxed sooner than if you didn't the rest though should be fine. I occasionally do a soak especially with my wipes which tend to stain the most of my stash.
Hm I purchased the workhorses used so maybe I should baby them more. I guess I don't really have to soak all the diapers; just the poopy ones. I try to put her in a flat or prefold when its time to go anyway for easier clean up. Maybe it's time to think about a two pail system so I only soak the poopy ones overnight and then add the piddles in the morning. I like soaking them because it just makes my wash routine to easy. I soak, spin out the laundry tub, Switch to permanent press cycle because it has a double rinse, Add detergent & walk away. When I don't soak I have to do a quick pre wash, regular wash with a double rinse, check for stains. Then sometimes I have to wash again and sun. I've used oxi clean in the past, but I try to stay away from it because my LO has sensitive skin.
MandaMommy2 is offline   Reply With Quote