View Single Post
Old 03-24-2013, 01:49 PM   #1
abbi_n_nadia
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
All Sold

All Sold! Thanks mama!

This is the last of our cloth diapering stuff that needs to go. Would like to sell cheap as a lot but might be able to split if there's interest.

12 medium Dimple Cheeks pocket diapers. GUC, fully functional, nice diapers. They are PUL outers and fleece inners. Bought new by me and they have been used here and there for 2 babies. I removed the hip snaps on some of them for my chunky thighed LO. You could add new hip snaps or just use them as is. These are great for chubby babies!

7 medium gDiaper/gPants. GUC. 2 orange, 2 blue, and 2 light pink. All elastic and aplix in good shape. 1 blue has weird fading on the outer and small holes (was like this when I received it, think previous owner got bleach on it). Comes with only 4 snap in liners and 1 flip disposable insert (only 1 left).

2 medium Baby Beehinds PUL covers. Both bought new by me. Pink is brand new, never used. Purple was used once or twice (no laundry tabs on this one).

16 MF inserts (some staining), 2 bamboo inserts (EUC), 1 Thirsties doubler (GUC).

Almost full roll of GroVia Flushable liners.

2 Kushies wetbags, GUC.

2 pink old style Boingo's

2 white snappis

I have some flannel receiving blankets and some gerber prefolds I can throw in if you'd like.

Would like to sell all together for $50 with free shipping.

Smoke free, 1 cat and 1 dog home. If you need more pictures let me know and I can get them.

Thank you!

Sent from my iPhone using DS Forum

Last edited by abbi_n_nadia; 04-03-2013 at 03:35 PM.
abbi_n_nadia is offline   Reply With Quote