View Single Post
Old 03-27-2013, 09:21 PM   #9
tmrobinson
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: I need some encouragement. My teeth are awful. And I'm sad.

I am sorry, I have definitely been there done that. I once went in for a cleaning and had 13 cavities and 4 of those were under fillings that they had to drill back out and put in new ones. I have lost count but I think I am 5 root canals, 1 bridge, and truly no idea how many fillings. Pretty sure I don't have an entire real tooth left in my mouth. My last root canal was literally a week after I got out of the hospital having dd #3. They said it probably would have felt worse sooner but I was taking pain meds from having my third c-section so once I got out of the hospital and wasn't taking them as often I really started to feel it. It was also in one of my front teeth and I will tell you that having novicane shots in the roof of my mouth was more painful than anything I have ever felt while in labor (I did go into labor before having my first two c-sections) or anything after having any of my c-sections. I have done everything I can not to my pass my dental phobias to my kids so made sure to find a great pediatric dentist that they love going to see. I am afraid though that my oldest seems to have inherited my bad teeth and just had her fourth filling and she is only about to turn 6.

tmrobinson is offline   Reply With Quote