View Single Post
Old 03-30-2013, 01:25 AM   #9
Lyn1Lyn
Registered Users
seller

Re: Panicking!! Help!! (Long)

Aw crap, just pulled out my dipes and realized that I must have sold (or something) every newborn and smaller dipe that I owned!! BUMMER!! I don't remember exactly when I sold them, but they are definitely gone...

Themaelane I did do a registry at both walmart and target. I am keeping my fingers crossed that people actually use it.. I only registered for stuff I really need, (sheets, cloth diapers, cloth friendly creams and washes etc.... I definitely put the car seat, crib and stroller on there too in case my parents or mother in law wants to buy those, and I tried to be considerate of cost keeping things on the lower end in hopes that will help me get a few things that can help me once the baby comes..
I actually just received one of the items in the mail from someone who can't attend.. Its the Prince Lionhart cloth wipes warmer. Can't wait to make some cloth wipes to use in it..
I guess once I have a little cash I will start by buying some dipes and a carseat if necessary that will actually fit LO when the birth day comes.
Thanks for all the input ladies it really helps...

Last edited by Lyn1Lyn; 03-30-2013 at 01:27 AM.
Lyn1Lyn is offline   Reply With Quote