Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
take last 3 for $15 ppd

Last 3 for $15!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sheagirl View Post
Kissa, Little Beetle, and Little Fancy Pants

I have found my zen stash and I am getting rid of everything that did not work for us. Prices include shipping in the US. We do not smoke but we do have 2 cats. Please PM me if you are interested in anything. Thanks for looking!!!

ALL SOLD-Up first. Tammy at Tinkle Traps made me some awesome fitteds out of flats that were made out of bamboo terry (I think). These are awesome but they did not fit my little guy well. Also, snappi's do not work on these they need pins or aplix sewn on. $6 each or all 3 for $15. ALL SOLD

ALL SOLD-Next I have 3 B4's. I bought these to try for night time but they did not work for us. The tribal one is in GUC. It does have a small hole in the front but does not effect function- $7. The other two are in good condition and the elastic is great but the fabric around the elastic is starting to wear through- $4 each ALL SOLD

ALL SOLD 2 bumstoppers size m/ml. These were also purchased during my hunt for a good night time diaper. These are awesome but they did not work for night and I do not need anymore fitteds. They both have some pin hols in the front but otherwise are in VGC.- $8 each ALL SOLD

PURPLE PENDING 2 med loveybums fitteds (9-22lbs) Both are in GUC. My little guy has outgrown these. The purple one is organic.- $6 each PURPLE SOLD!!

1 size 2 kissaluvs GUC- $7

1 Little Fancy Pants. Loved but still has plenty of life. The bottom insert is a little wonkey but the top one is fine.- $5

ALL SOLD I actually have 3 red edge WH with snaps and 4 brown egde WH with snaps. If you are interested I can send you pics of them all. They are in VGUC. I love these but I think I want some without snaps.- $8.50 each ALL SOLD

1 Little beetle 3t fitted VGUC.- $9

SOLD 1 Ooga Kiwi Pie VGUC.- $11 SOLD

Sheagirl is offline   Reply With Quote