3 ladybugs
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: August 2013 Chat ~ March 24-30

Quote:
Originally Posted by stevensmom View Post
Jennifer: no it was the shopping not the parking lot. We have pretty big parking lots here for Target. There is one about 2 minutes from my house that has a huge parking lot. The Target they just built in Jantzen Beach (this past fall) it's parking lot is just weird. the front door is off to the side so it's actually easier to park across the street in the Ross parking lot

sorry about the nose bleeds...I don't get them

Well I think I confirmed that DD is allergic to Dogs And she LOVES dogs
The one at Jantzen beach looks like a prison. My father sent me a photo. However lives close to there so I can just park at his house and walk over.

Sorry to hear about your DD allergies. DH is also allergic to dogs but he has been around them ALL of his life. Notice how we still have Fenway. We actually got him after we found out about DH. He doesn't mind and actually wanted the dog more then the rest of us.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lynn97 View Post
3 Ladybugs, I haven't had nosebleeds but have had a lot more blood when blowing my nose (especially considering the time of year). Saline spray helps a ton if I remember to use it. I try to use it 2-3 times a day.

Sent from my iPhone using DS Forum
Thanks for the tip! I might have to try that tonight to see what happens. I think it is from the low dose aspirin. It makes it so I REALLY bleed easily. I complained to my OB about it last time I saw them and they said there is little that can be done. I also have hemorrhoids and so I am bleeding out both ends at times, as my father would say. Yes Dad is rather crude.

I am also hoping that spring (with the humidity) comes back soon. That always helps with this sort of thing. I did see buds on my azalea bush today! It will be a few more weeks yet but I am so looking forward to it! Now I just need to get out there and take care of the branch that died over the winter.