View Single Post
Old 03-31-2013, 06:09 PM   #164
KatieB621
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: August 2013 Chat ~ March 24-30

Bought me my Ju Ju Be diaper bag this morning!!!!! I got it used off of ebay, but from the discription and the pics it looks to be in very good shape. I don't mind that it was used.....especially when I spent $48.97 on it....including shipping (it retails at well over $100). DH said I could spend $50 on a diaper bag, so I tried to make every penny count. I'm tickled pink!!!! I made sure I found a youtube video of a lady that packed the same style diaper bag for two kiddos (one toddler and one nb). Granted she used sposies, but she also packed a lot of things that I normally wouldn't throw in mine (juice boxes, bottles -won't need those since we'll be EBF, 2 changes of clothes and 2 very thick sweaters, 2 or 3 blankets). When you take out all of the stuff that I "normally" wouldn't be packing in my diaper bag, it should have plenty of room for CD for two kiddos, which has been my major concern about diaper bags so far.