View Single Post
Old 03-31-2013, 08:26 PM   #33
doodle19
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: Introduce yourself!

Hello everyone! I'm late joining the group. I'm Shaye, married to my highs school sweetheart for almost 8 years now. We currently have 2 girls, ages 5 and 2. I had an ectopic pregnancy last Feb that lead to a ruptured tube and emergency surgery. I had an HSG scan done 4 weeks after the procedure and found out both my tubes were blocked. The doc told me when we were ready he would give us an IVF referral or suggested adoption. 10 months later DH and I stood in disbelief and the 4 positive pregnancy tests laying on my bathroom counter. I had to have multiple blood draws(5ish) and a lot of u/s early on bc my risk of ectopic was insane. After what seemed like weeks of waiting we could see baby was in fact in the uterus and add another week of waiting we heard the heartbeat for the 1st time. I had a u/s at my last visit and was thrilled to find out miracle baby is a boy! Our girls are beyond excited and my DH is over the moon. I look forward to getting to know all of you.

ETA- EDD 9/19

Last edited by doodle19; 03-31-2013 at 08:27 PM.
doodle19 is offline   Reply With Quote