View Single Post
Old 04-01-2013, 06:32 AM   #1
crunchymamaNY
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
my new obsession with crocheting for my new baby on the way! (longies, soakers, sets)

I'm just really learning how to become better at making things by crochet. My mom only taught me how to double crochet, so I went on places like youtube to learn new stitches, and I am really getting into crocheting! I really love it! Here are some things I've made for my new baby due in a couple months:

wool nb set

nb wool set

wool small/med set (was told this pattern was nb, but it's bigger than my others. I used 2 wool threads. The hat is a pixie hat. I figured this was a GN set great for boy or girl!

Very cute chocolate longies set that I still plan on making matching booties that match the rim of the beanie to. But, even though this is a working progress, I just had to show you now! This is a size nb/small I think. I haven't measured and I actually took off from a pattern I saw, and went my own way from there!

small fleece soaker. This is the back side because I just had to show you the exciting star burst on it!!

Very cute owl beanie I made him last night but it actually took forever to make! I love the colors, and can't wait to put it on my lil guy!