View Single Post
Old 04-02-2013, 01:22 PM   #169
lynn97
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by KatieB621
It's a Ju Ju Be Be Tween in Lotus Lullaby. Here are the pics.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/330898229828...84.m1439.l2648

I hope everyone will be able to see them.

The only thing that the seller said was wrong with it was that it is "slightly uniformly faded" which from what I understand from several forums happens pretty quickly with this color pattern. I can't tell that it's that bad in the pics and I'm not expecting it to be in perfect condition anyway since it is used anyway. No tears, stains, rips, or any other problems from her description or in the pics (I never buy anything used with stock photos....too much risk of not getting what you see.) It's girly enough for me to use as a purse for myself (which I always end up doing anyway) and yet gn enough for me to still use for DS. I'll be using the thing for at least two years....I wanted to make sure it was something that would hold up and yet look cute for me. kwim?
I hope you love it! I have never seen a Be Tween irl. I have a BFF and like it for one kiddo but I don't think it will be big enough for two kiddos in cloth. But DS should PL in another year or so, so I will just carry a bigger bag for a few months.

Sent from my iPhone using DS Forum
lynn97 is offline   Reply With Quote