View Single Post
Old 04-06-2013, 08:06 AM   #260
canadianbakers
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: Chat Thread ~ Mar 31st - APRIL 6th!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by delicatefade View Post
Oh, totally. The kids are so restless! It looks like Christmas outside right now... Snow flying around.
Yup, it did here for a while too. Which would have been fine... in December! April - notsomuch

Quote:
Originally Posted by delicatefade View Post
Well, so much for sleeping tonight. I was convinced I was having contractions, but since I got out of bed, I'm not as sure. I guess I will know by morning what is going on! If you don't hear from me at all Saturday, it means I'm in the hospital with no Internet connection. Hoping for the best!
and we don't hear anything from you today!!!

AFM: Contractions lasted for a good 3+ hours last night. I don't know how far apart they were, never bothered looking at the clock to time them. But I went to bed just after 10pm and they must have stopped cuz I was able to sleep.

Gotta go for groceries today. I think I'm going to take along a book and sit at starbucks for a while. I so wish we had a chapters book store here.

DH was going to call his dad to come help work on the flooring today, but then we looked at the walls - one wall, unfortunately the one you walk in to see first and it won't be able to have anything on it because anything would get in the way of the door, looks like crap. And the whole room needs at least another coat of paint on the walls. SO, no flooring now. But, hey, at least after all my cleaning DH took the sander out and got dust everywhere again. So, that's comforting at this point.
canadianbakers is offline   Reply With Quote