View Single Post
Old 04-20-2013, 08:02 AM   #8
shortcake2386
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by FindingMercy
Ugh. I'm so sorry. Is she getting and therapy for the swallowing difficulty? If. It I would look into that! Otherwise, if you can get some baby food in her, you can thin it with breast milk or add formula powder to it in order to make it higher in calories. Hope you can get something figured out.
She swallows fine it's the sucking she can't do she gets pt through babies can't wait but they've said to just feed her solids, no bottles, since two months:/ so since we are being seen by bcw insurance is making us jump through hoops to get therapy elsewhere. It's a big mess. But since she's so close to a year even the slp at the children's hospital last time she was in said to just push solids...

Sent from my iPhone using DS Forum
JoAnna,wife to my first love Michael and SAHM to Mackenzie Grace(7 years), Makaela Lynn(5years),^^Meaghan Elise^^ born sleeping July 18, 2009. and Malakai Vincent(3 years) and Mackenna Kate(1year)and one DOG
NEW trainer testers MotherGoose Designs ETSY store "Green co-ops" shoeszoos, diapers,squeeze pops
shortcake2386 is offline   Reply With Quote