View Single Post
Old 04-22-2013, 12:02 AM   #8
iris0110
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: Boys hair

Clips mostly or sometimes I tied it up in a top knot. A little pomade works well too, helps train it over to the side so it will behave but with a really active little boy tieing it up works better. Tharen loved his clippies and wore them all of the time. When he was about 2.5 he asked to cut his hair and did wear it short for a while, first in a mohawk, then a short cut like dh, then an Oi like mine. Now he has super duper long hair and I finally learned to manage his curls properly. He has the most beautiful curls now that I know how to treat them.

Baby Tharen with a Top Knot (he is about 15months here)

Toddler Tharen, his most common look was wild like this

Low pony

grown up

His hair stays pretty well on its own now though if he will be participating in a sport I tend to put a bandana on him (for derby and TKD). He loves hats as you can see in his picture here. My oldest also has long hair but his has always parted nicely because it is a bit straighter and heavier. He has a long mohawk right now though.
iris0110 is offline   Reply With Quote