View Single Post
Old 04-22-2013, 10:05 PM   #1
Ariomi
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Pics Added Cheap Fitteds! Squishy Butt, Luke's Draws etc

Hi ladies,

I'm putting up for sale all that my dd has grown out of or we don't use anymore. She is beginning potty learning so I need some trainers!

Up first are 4 economically priced fitteds. Nothing fancy, but they are pretty and get the job done!

The first picture is a Squishy Butt fitted and a WAHM.

The Squishy Butt is in VGUC. It has no stains, rips, holes or the like. The tabs are a little stretched but that's the only wear. I would say this is a size small to medium. The inside is squishy soft and this is just an over-all comfy dipe! 10ppd

The WAHM is more like a shell that needs a snappy to fasten it. It does have extra layers in the wet zone. It is flannel on the outside and has no stains or holes etc. I would give this ffs to anyone who buys another item or 4ppd on its own.

The next picture is an Elle Bee and a Luke's Drawers.

The Elle Bee (blk with polky dots) is in GGUC size Medium., it has a bit of pilling where the soaker lays in but has no stains, holes, rips etc. Elastic is still great. The soaker actually snaps in to this one after it is folded which is super nice so it doesn't move around. 8ppd

The Luke's Drawers is a really pretty ballerina print, very feminine. It's in GUC, has no stains or holes but the elastic is shot and need replacement. This dipe looks huge but has 2 rise settings so it can actually be used from fairly early on. I will include its snap-in soaker but IMO it needs more layers and I always used lay in boosters to help. 8ppd

Finally I have 3 customizable fitteds from Dulce Wrappers. Dulce Wrappers is a local brand of hemp/cotton diapers made by the awesome mama who owns our local diaper store. I LOVE these diapers. They look big but are made to be folded down to your exact babies' needs. These are HEMP/cotton, still soft, and they are VERY trim when snappied on. Whats best is that you can lay in whatever extra soakers you like to boast absorbency. They come with 2 tongue style soakers attached at the back. EUC, They have some weight to them so I'm asking 9ppd each or all 3 for 25ppd.

Please don't hesitate to PM me with questions or if you'd like more pictures.
Thanks mamas!

EDIT*** For some reason, the picture of the Elle Bee and Lukes Drawers will not load. Pls PM me and I can email it to you asap if interested. I did get an inside shot of the Elle Bee up though.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Squishy and Homemade.jpg
Views:	59
Size:	86.0 KB
ID:	141176   Click image for larger version

Name:	Dulce Fitteds.jpg
Views:	54
Size:	85.9 KB
ID:	141177   Click image for larger version

Name:	Inside Elle Bee.jpg
Views:	48
Size:	86.7 KB
ID:	141178  

Last edited by Ariomi; 04-23-2013 at 11:31 AM.
Ariomi is offline   Reply With Quote