View Single Post
Old 04-23-2013, 12:08 PM   #52
elizabeth.scalf
Registered Users

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by epanouie View Post

Yeah...I am amazed at how people feel like they can talk so openly about such personal family decisions and give their advice to you in line at the supermarket! Sometimes on days when I am frustrated with people, I just want to wear a shirt that says, "YES, they're all mine! YES, I know how that happens! YES, all on purpose! NO, I am not asking your advice! No, I don't care what you think! No, we don't live on government assistance and no I surely will never ask you to raise them!!!"
When I become pg with #4, I plan on making a shirt that says 'yes, I know how it happens. No, we aren't Catholic. Yes, we own a TV. No, we don't hope for a boy.'

Maybe its just that we have three girls, but no matter where I go people ask me if we are going to try for a fourth to get a boy. I haven't had too many comments about us being too large yet. We probably won't find out the gender of the fourth. I'm sure I'll get tired of the 'hope it's a boy' questions. I love the response about being allergic to male fetuses. I'll have to think of some others!
SAHM to Coralie, 1/09, Siri 9/10, Ellie Sue 9/12, Baby #4 due May 2014.
elizabeth.scalf is online now   Reply With Quote