View Single Post
Old 04-24-2013, 07:32 PM   #1
Registered Users
Lightly used M-L Boy and Girl handknits and girly upcycles

Oriental lily dress on Dear Husband's "Cherry Blossom" on BBR. Size 3T. Worn a few times, but my dd isn't much of a fan. $20ppd. I have matching brown trim and will knit a matching soaker to your size specifications for an additional $15, if interested.

Beautiful set on WSK "Morgan on DK Merino Superwash. The semi solid top is gorgeous, and I loved knitting it... but my daughter refuses to wear it. 3T size, with some extra length in the skirt. We have a few of these sets and they are washing-machine friendly! $40ppd

Medium longies on Lollytree Earth's Willow on CSF. Fit perfectly on my 6-12 month clothing guy, he's just gotten quite wiggly and I just finished some longies with elastic waist to replace his drawstring ones. Worn regularly over the past few months, but still in great condition; no felting. $25ppd.
inseam 7", rise 16", hips 20"

Medium shorties on WSK "Partly Cloudy" on BFL. Worn regularly over the summer by my guy, but still in great condition. inseam 2", rise 15", waist 20", hips 21" $20ppd

Longies on 3 ply purewool "Hanakai" colorway. Worn enough to begin to felt, but not our favorite pair. Inseam 7", rise 17", waist 19", hips 22" $15ppd

Upcycled Girly Wool, All roughly size medium. Soft, but never been used here. Gray / purple longies SOLD - Take the rest for $14ppd, or make an offer on individual pieces.

**looking for wool but don't see just what you want? I'd be happy to knit a custom for you!
SOLD below
Laura, mom to C (9/09) and T (1/12)
Etsy Shop Coupon code DSMAMA for 10% off!

Last edited by mom2corag; 08-28-2013 at 12:48 PM.
mom2corag is offline   Reply With Quote