View Single Post
Old 04-24-2013, 07:32 PM   #1
mom2corag
Registered Users
seller
seller

Lightly used M-L Boy and Girl handknits and girly upcycles

Oriental lily dress on Dear Husband's "Cherry Blossom" on BBR. Size 3T. Worn a few times, but my dd isn't much of a fan. $20ppd. I have matching brown trim and will knit a matching soaker to your size specifications for an additional $15, if interested.

Beautiful set on WSK "Morgan on DK Merino Superwash. The semi solid top is gorgeous, and I loved knitting it... but my daughter refuses to wear it. 3T size, with some extra length in the skirt. We have a few of these sets and they are washing-machine friendly! $40ppd

Medium longies on Lollytree Earth's Willow on CSF. Fit perfectly on my 6-12 month clothing guy, he's just gotten quite wiggly and I just finished some longies with elastic waist to replace his drawstring ones. Worn regularly over the past few months, but still in great condition; no felting. $25ppd.
inseam 7", rise 16", hips 20"
[IMG][/IMG]

Medium shorties on WSK "Partly Cloudy" on BFL. Worn regularly over the summer by my guy, but still in great condition. inseam 2", rise 15", waist 20", hips 21" $20ppd
[IMG][/IMG]

Longies on 3 ply purewool "Hanakai" colorway. Worn enough to begin to felt, but not our favorite pair. Inseam 7", rise 17", waist 19", hips 22" $15ppd
[IMG][/IMG]

Upcycled Girly Wool, All roughly size medium. Soft, but never been used here. Gray / purple longies SOLD - Take the rest for $14ppd, or make an offer on individual pieces.

**looking for wool but don't see just what you want? I'd be happy to knit a custom for you!
http://www.etsy.com/shop/bubbubknits?ref=seller_info
-------------------------------------------------------------------
SOLD below

Last edited by mom2corag; 08-28-2013 at 12:48 PM.
mom2corag is offline   Reply With Quote